Sunday, October 4, 2015

Trending: Over-The-Knee Boots


Let's all admit that we love Fall! Not because it gets colder and the PSL's come out but because it is the time we can splurge on boots, comfy sweaters, and bucket bags. The hottest trend right now (that we have seen last season as well) is the over the knee boot. Before these boots were made for a night out on the town but now we can transition them from day to night like the photos above. From celebs, to bloggers, to supermodels everyone is trying them out. Stuart Weitzman makes these boots super sexy and they hit exactly where you want and just look absolutely amazing, they come with a pretty price that are definitely splurge worthy. Every over the knee boot that I love is usually Weitzman. Since I love to find a steal I recently purchased great over the knee boots at Zara for $160. Which to me is great find! Below I have some ever cheaper options but just be careful if you want these to last you through till next year I would splurge just a little bit more. 

The hottest celebs are wearing these over the knee trend and I have brought you some splurge pieces that I LOVE but also some reasonable priced ones that won't have you crying at your next visa bill. PS guys find these boots totally hot, trust me on that! ;) 
From left to right: Ivanka Trump, $169 | See by Chloe, $695 | Burberry, $2295 
Steve Madden, $149.95 | Chinese Laundry, $119 | Stuart Weitzman, $798
Stuart Weitzman, $795 | Topshop, $190 | Chloe, $1625


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emily Jane. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig