Thursday, October 1, 2015

Look For Less: Kendall Jenner


I'm a big fan of all black but we all know this can get a little boring sometimes and over played. When I was flipping through celebrities trends, which I usually get style inspo from. I spotted Kendall wearing this amazing all black number. Her style has evolved so much once she became a top supermodel and I have to say all her outfits are on point. She also styles herself differently from her sisters, which I love. Familiar with the model scene, I can tell she gets style inspiration from her designers as well as other model friends, not from her culture shaping sisters. Having a naturally slimming body, her high street model flair allows her to wear loose, flowy tops and the extra room in her jacket and pants goes unnoticed. This all black number was featured in her latest airport travel and is the perfect #ootn style as well.  I mean you can't go wrong with a little sexy and a whole lot of chic!

KJ's cami alone is $845 from Carine Gilson, which you can find on net-a-porter.com. Paired with her essential Givenchy bag. This number is really easy to do on a tighter budget, here are my top picks for your next night out.

Jacket: Missguided Maxi Duster Coat, $59.50 | Camisole: Topshop Lace Inset Crop Top, $55 | 
Pants: CeCe by Cynthia Steffe $99 | Sunglasses: Le Specs Retro Sunglasses, $69
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emily Jane. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig