Saturday, August 15, 2015

Leather Diaries


It's really awesome when your good friend likes to take photos and turns out to be an amazing photographer. From time to time, my friend Shannon and I like to do impromptu shoots and the photos turn out amazing. Right?! So good, my agency hired her to shoot other models in the area. Also an all leather outfit does not hurt, it's truly my outfit calling.  I live in my leather jacket, 24.7. When I first died my hair platinum blonde I felt like Barbie if I wore any bright color and in the modeling world no one takes you seriously when you are over done. They want to see a raw canvas that they can create something of you. Leather is a classic piece models wear because not only is it trendy but it gives off a laid back vibe that goes well with just about anything. I really feel like if you are wear boyfriend jeans with a simple tank and add a good leather jacket you can go anywhere. 

And an all leather outfit is just down right bad ass.


Photographer: Shannon Tremewen

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This article has helped me in understanding this. Keep Writing! . You can also check our blog: diary 2021

    ReplyDelete

© Emily Jane. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig