Thursday, December 3, 2015

Chic Ways to Wrap Gifts This Holiday

The holiday season is fast approaching and presents are on my mind! Although I still have a lot more shopping to do, I really believe presentation is just as big as the gift itself. When someone adds a unique and special touch to the wrapping paper, it makes it 10x more exciting to open. Trust me!! Since there are so many creative and talented people out in this world I decided I would round up my top favourites. Easy DIY wrapping that everyone can do!

I also wanted to take into account how we can all reduce waste and find eco-friendly ways to wrap your presents this year without losing the beauty of it. Instead of buying new wrapping paper every year and sending it straight to the landfill, I've found very chic ways below to style your presents from finding paper around the house and other useful things. We all love to save money, don't we?!
Let me know which ones are your favourite. Take a look:
Fresh flowers and greenery is simple and chic.
Head over to your local dollar store and pick up some washi tape. Tons of great colour and shapes
that you cute and stick. So easy! Washi tape is also great to use to wrap the presents with instead
 of using boring scotch tape. 
Add some personal touch with monogram letters and fancy ribbon. Find a sentimental 
ornament at the dollar store, spray paint it gold and gift it as a token that can be reused every 
year and added to the tree. 
Printable gift wrapping paper from the Toffee Mag
Wrap some twine or wool around the present and cut out any shape. Add their name to 
the cut out as well for a personal touch. 
Love these patterns and tags to match! Printable wrapping paper and 
tags from The Lovely Drawer.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

SHARE:

12 comments

© Emily Jane. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig